Our terminal is located in the port of Tarragona city, the capital of an extensive geographical area whereby the past, present and future unite to offer visitors a wide and varied range of opportunities that allow you to combine work and leisure on your visits to the city.
From the magnificent sandy beaches to splendid green carpets of nearby golf courses. From abundant and spectacular Roman heritage sightseeing to sophisticated dinners in the most prestigious restaurants.
From the lively amusements of a theme park to a relaxing stay in a spa, Tarragona opens its doors to executives on business trips to ensure a pleasing experience.
When you visit DP World Tarragona, we recommend that you do the following:
- Notify the staff that you have arranged to meet in DP World Tarragona of the day and time of your arrival.
- When you arrive, ensure that you have brought an official form of identification such as a National Identity Card, passport or driver's license.
- Visitors who access the opeations' areas of our terminal must be accredited and need to use the required passive safety clothing (reflective safety jacket, helmet...).
- Visitors are to comply with regulations and any safety instructions given by employees of DP World Tarragona at all times.
- We remind you that it is forbidden to take photographs or to use a video recorder anywhere on the port's premises without the expressed authorization of the Port Authority